The main requirement for a healthy diet and our prime concern is quality. Read more about this in our mission statement.
A healthy diet also requires know-how to ensure that your pet receives all the nutrients it needs for a healthy growth and a life full of activity. The food has to contain an optimal mix of proteins, natural fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and micronutrients.
Our meals provide all of this. They contain everything your little darling needs to lead a healthy, happy and active life and they save you time for preparing food and the tedious task of bringing home your shopping.
Can you tell if your pet gets the right kind of food? Here are some effects of a healthy diet:
- A shiny coat and only very little dandruff
- If your dog or cat gets the right amount of food, they will keep a constant weight.
- Your dog should have an average-sized bowel movement of firm consistency one to three times a day.
- If your pet is lively and active, according to its nature, you can safely assume that it enjoys its food and feels well.
- Good-quality food has a calming effect. Pets suffering from behavioural problems often suffer from itching or discomfort resulting from the wrong type of food.